[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Finally got my 2.5 tails working.
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Finally got my 2.5 tails working.

Postby YoungDonDraper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:58 pm

cincybrad wrote:PM me Ruski I re wrote the connections to dumb it down for me so it might work for you! Yeah, I really like the tails, but no one has asked about the shifter. It is from a 2010 Camry Sport, it is a little bulkier than the stock and obviously is wrapped leather and feels so much nicer than the stock crappy one.

I like the shift knob a lot, so much so I might copy you lol. Can I ask where you got it and around how much you paid?
YoungDonDraper
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby cincybrad » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:52 pm

I actually forgot about this thread. I think the shifter was like $25 from scrapyard.

I also got a Highlander sport knob for the wifes Rav4 but it didn't seem to match that well.
cincybrad
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5