[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Replacing Neons... What Color??
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Replacing Neons... What Color??

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:32 pm

^^Also, I just filled up my Lara today at the gas station, so the extra weight of my car would be added to your advantage.

I have good sportsmanship but I don't back down from races (at the track) ever.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:39 pm

CAKEMIXISGAY wrote:yeah at the track. cfrc. when i get my car.. hahaha. btw bro i dont dislike you, but anyone who calls me small cock deserves some retaliation (: its all good

haha okay, no hating here either, btw did you race that guy who gave you the nickname? the other asian guy at that meet, since he called you small**** and all.
Last edited by DriDed on Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby CAKEMIXISGAY » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:44 pm

No i haven't yet. He hasnt showed up ever since. but im going to. ill rce him for pinks haha bitch owes me 5 bucks lol. ill take his broke ass 240 instead lol
CAKEMIXISGAY
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

CAKEMIXISGAY wrote:No i haven't yet. He hasnt showed up ever since. but im going to. ill rce him for pinks haha bitch owes me 5 bucks lol. ill take his broke ass 240 instead lol

Wow I didn't even know that was the same guy who drifted in the Albertsons parking lot.

Occasionally there are meetings at UCF, a car club shows up there and the numbers per meeting is around 50 cars. Your car club can join us at one of the meets, film it and show it on Titan tV.

I will let you or Michael know about future meetings of the UCF car club.
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:24 pm

DriDed wrote:If you are 5'11 then I must be 6 feet tall, making Michael 6'7 feet tall.

I don't pretend to be black or any other race.

**Dude some mod ban that cakemixisgay user, its the ricer with the overheated Golf GTI pos.**

I am not gay dude, stop talking about homosexual acts.

**Can a mod check the ip address of "CAKEMIXISGAY" to see if it is the same one as wkbr91?**

People blow their car's engine because either the car wasn't tuned properly with supporting mods and is running too lean.

wow wow, trying to get me banned or something???? "cakemixisgay" is like 30 minutes away from me... so check all you want but its not me....
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:Good luck ricing it out, you're well on your way.

If I was going to do interior lights it would be LED's from either V-leds.com or oznium.com and go with one color all around. Neons are out. In addition white or red is classier than blue/green/yellow/etc.

Im talking about the INTERIOR of the car, im not ricing it out with neons and sh*t on the bottom...

and Im not the one who put 20's (maybe 19's?) on a camry thats over ten years old, with over 100,000 miles on it...
Last edited by wkbrdr91 on Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:30 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:
wow wow, trying to get me banned or something???? "cakemixisgay" is like 30 minutes away from me... so check all you want but its not me....

Sorry dude I thought you and cakemix might be the same guy at the time.

Not trying to get you banned.
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:03 pm

So Michael, hows the install of the stuff going?
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:04 pm

DriDed wrote:So Michael, hows the install of the stuff going?

Im gonna sleep on it, still deciding what to do. its kind of a busy week, and next week im going out of town, so it could be a while till i get it installed!!
2006 Solara Sport
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby JMSinMaryland » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:

If I was going to do interior lights it would be LED's from either V-leds.com or oznium.com and go with one color all around. Neons are out. In addition white or red is classier than blue/green/yellow/etc.

Im talking about the INTERIOR of the car, im not ricing it out with neons and sh*t on the bottom...

and Im not the one who put 20's (maybe 19's?) on a camry thats over ten years old, with over 100,000 miles on it...

Nope, you're the owner that clowned out a 2006 4 cylinder Solara, Congrats :bday:
17" Toyota Highlander Limited wheels for sale
http://www.tundrasolutions.com/forums/g ... ed-wheels/
JMSinMaryland
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:15 pm

We just witnessed an e-fight on this messageboard between two certain members not long ago and both got in trouble, lets not have another one. :-?
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:30 pm

JMSinMaryland wrote:
wkbrdr91 wrote:

Nope, you're the owner that clowned out a 2006 4 cylinder Solara, Congrats :bday:

alright dude, you must be having a bad day, so im gonna leave you alone. Just remember who came onto here first calling me a ricer.

No need to reply.
2006 Solara Sport
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby jetbtkng » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:41 pm

did somone call me...................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

jetbtkng wrote:did somone call me...................... :drinking:

damn you have some good ears... hahaha

welcome back to the forums btw!! :D
2006 Solara Sport
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

^^
Jet, I was just trying to stop a fight before it actually began by using the e-fight between you and quick as an example. We all know how that went and I would hate to see it happen again to two other members of SG.
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5