[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - cp-e mafci sri manual
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

cp-e mafci sri manual

cp-e mafci sri manual

Postby Biggi_e » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:59 am

does anyone have a pdf or a copy they can send me of the installation manual? i soon will be removing mine to be for sale.
(non tuneable sri)
thanks!

-Eddie
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

BUMP! nobody?? anyone?? lol
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I'd send you mine but my printer/scanner is crapped out. I'm surprised no one else has one. Have you sent an email to cp-e?
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Biggi_e » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:54 pm

i'd figure it would be easier for me to just ask ppl on here than calling cp-e..although i do live 40 minutes from them..LOL

i guess if no one gets back to me on here in a week or so ill hit cp-e up.
Biggi_e
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby CmeFLY » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:38 am

hey wenever your ready to sell the intake. im soo ready to buy it!
[2006 3.3 SLE]---[2 12' Kenwood subs]---[ECLIPSE DOUBLEDIN]---[INJEN SRI]---[TRD RSB/ FSB/ SPRINGS COMING SOON]---[15% tint front 5% tint rear]---[8000k top / 3000k bottom]
CmeFLY
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5