[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New for 2010 - Blk HL's complete...
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

New for 2010 - Blk HL's complete...

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:38 am

yaddadaimsayin wrote:beautiful garrett. do you have pics of the headlights installed on your car yet?

Thanks.

I haven't had time to install them yet, hopefully tomorrow. I will post up as soon as they're on.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby BadAngel » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:15 pm

okay i am deff doing that.... if you come across any more 07 clock gauge clusters... or 07 SLE digital climate controls lemme know!

PS... to remove the bumper cover... there are like 8 screws attaching the skid plate thing to the bumper, then in the wheel well you have to kind of peel the plastic inner wheel well away and there will be a screw right where the bumper meets the quarter panel... then there's like 4 or 5 misc. screws in the engine compartment... THE GRILL CAN REMAIN ATTACHED TO THE BUMPER... NO NEED TO REMOVE THAT SEPARATE... Then there are some clips kinda under the headlight... don't mind them... just pick a side and pull. It will pop out. You're going to be afraid to yank on it, I know I was, but just pull it will pop out and you'll be fine.
INGEN SRI, TRD Springs RSB & FSTB, KYB GR-2 struts, Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Tinted Tails & Fogs,Black Housing Headlights, 8000K HID's, Custom Upper & Lower grilles.
BadAngel
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks for the bumper info. I will get on this tomorrow morning when I get back from work.

*edit*
Got back and of course the temp dropped to 9F. I will probably hold off on the install for a bit.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:07 pm

still waiting garrett! cold is cold but your solara brethren want to see!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Spent an hour last night on the install. Tearing off the bumper was really easy. Well...here they are:

Now I need to polish the damn lenses... and paint the fogs.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby kingkakyle » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm

i like it very nice job
maybe you should see how a black grille and blacking the chrome strip would look
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby no_escape » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Damn GzNutz, That looks amazing!
SC 4psi - 305cc - Jims Fuel Upgrade - AFC NEO - 190 Walbro - Tokico/Eibach - Short Throw Shifter - FTB - RSB - K&N Filter - Greddy Evo II catback
no_escape
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Thanks for the comments. Black grilles may be in the not too distant future.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

great job man. those came out real nice!
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Ruski » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:47 pm

that looks sweet man great job
Totaled 9-14-07 NEW 6-6-08 04 Se Sport White
Ruski
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby tSse06 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:27 pm

Damn, those look sick bro. Really nice.
MARK

2006 Toyota SE V4
8K lows, 6k fogs, 6k license plate lights
tSse06
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby DaZanY4002 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:10 am

Very smoooove. :sweet:
DaZanY4002
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby rollaevo99 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:58 pm

wow! I can't believe you worked on your car out in the cold.....I guess it pays off...GOOD JOB!!! :wink:
2004 Solara Sport SE V6 Lunar Mist
TRD Body Kit
Eibach Springs
35% Tint

rollaevo99
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby GzNutz » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:22 pm

rollaevo99 wrote:wow! I can't believe you worked on your car out in the cold.....I guess it pays off...GOOD JOB!!! :wink:

I had gotten back from FL a few days before and realized it wasn't going to be warm here for quite some time. I couldn't take the headlights laying around anymore.

^ I just notice in your sig your front end has changed. Is that photoshopped or did you actually get paint? Either way it looks great!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby rollaevo99 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:15 pm

GzNutz wrote:
rollaevo99 wrote:wow! I can't believe you worked on your car out in the cold.....I guess it pays off...GOOD JOB!!! :wink:

I had gotten back from FL a few days before and realized it wasn't going to be warm here for quite some time. I couldn't take the headlights laying around anymore.

^ I just notice in your sig your front end has changed. Is that photoshopped or did you actually get paint? Either way it looks great!

I know what you mean....about my front end someone hit/scratch my front...I guess the only thing I can do to cover it is to improvise...thanks for the compliment :)
2004 Solara Sport SE V6 Lunar Mist
TRD Body Kit
Eibach Springs
35% Tint

rollaevo99
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

PreviousNext

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5