[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HIDs??
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

HIDs??

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm

The DDMTuning ones, so far have been great! Just FYI...
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby wkbrdr91 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:47 pm

I saw a red solara the other day while driving, it had HID's for the regular headlights and fogs... so sexy...
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby sahuddleston » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:00 pm

i had 8k low beams and 3k fogs for a long time - looked great and i got lots of compliments.
2012 Ford Shelby GT500
2013 Hyundai Genesis 4.6

2002 Toyota Solara SE - First Turbo 2AZ-FE
sahuddleston
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5