[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD Emblems on a 07 Vert
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

TRD Emblems on a 07 Vert

TRD Emblems on a 07 Vert

Postby ATXguy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Not that these are major mods but I bought some TRD emblems on ebay. Two of the three were shipped from Hong Kong and they arrived fairly quickly.

Here is a mockup on the front grill emblem (pretty nice actually I was surprised it has two screws for the installtion) and the rear TRD badge I placed over my existing 'sport' emblem.

The real surprise was the little emblem that I placed on the center console - it spices up the interior a bit...

Don't be a hater - if you don't like soooo many emblems on one mild manner car just say so --- > no biggie!
~~2007 Solara V6 Sport Convertible - Blizzard Pearl White~~
ATXguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby DriDed » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

The only problem I have with that mod is if you don't actually have any TRD parts on the car.

But its your car, your canvas.
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby jetbtkng » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:20 pm

just go buy some trd blinker fluid, wha lah, trd equiped................... :drinking:
jetbtkng
solaraguy idiot racing team
solaraguy idiot racing team

Postby ATXguy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:49 pm

No TRD if you don't count the front strut bar & TRD air filer. I had a deal on unistalled TRD lowering springs from a private party off craigslist, but he renigged when he found a local buyer. Still looking for a deals on rear bar and lowering springs. I've had my car for about a month now...
ATXguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby TLMNICK » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Your car is lookin nice so far man. You're not wasting anytime in modding that thing....reminds me of myself when I got my gen1 vert.
TLMNICK
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ATXguy » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:06 pm

Next purchase will be TRD floor mats that hold the accelerator down REALLY, REALLY, REALLY far so you can go super fast.... haha :D
ATXguy
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:09 am

DriDed wrote:The only problem I have with that mod is if you don't actually have any TRD parts on the car.

But its your car, your canvas.

and you had a problem with me when your friend was repping trd and i called him out for it? psh..talk about double standard.

welcome to the forums again atx! nice emblems. i think i'll get myself a set eventually as well.

ATXguy wrote: Next purchase will be TRD floor mats that hold the accelerator down REALLY, REALLY, REALLY far so you can go super fast.... haha

good one :drinking:
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby '_' » Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 am

I'd probably just have the one TRD emblem on the back. I thought about putting some on, but then I also want the clean look. So no TRD emblems for me :-?
'_'
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby jimmm » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:12 am

ATXguy wrote:Next purchase will be TRD floor mats that hold the accelerator down REALLY, REALLY, REALLY far so you can go super fast.... haha :D

That's the way to do it. Just for the record, I don't have a PROBLEM
with ANYTHING ANYBODY wants to do with their OWN vehicle, and if
I did, it would be MY PROBLEM and NOT theirs.
2004 SLE V6 3.3 Desert Sand Mica
jimmm
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5