[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - equalizer
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

equalizer

equalizer

Postby khim » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 pm

I have an 04 solara sle with a sound system that has an eq.

My deck is the jbl stock with navigation. My system has a couple of amps and some subs in the trunk and the only way to turn up and down the volume is with the eq.

My question is: is there an eq that I can buy that will hook up with the stock radio so that the volume can be controlled from the steering wheel and the actual stereo deck itself?
khim
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Taido » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:09 pm

I know you can wire up and mount a separate knob for both amps. But I'm pretty sure doing it through the head unit won't work.
'06 Black Cherry Pearl tC inherited the headunit and subs so far...
'04 2AZ-FE Lunar Mist Metallic Solara SE (Totaled)
Taido
Audiophiliac
Audiophiliac

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5