[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - wiring diagram gen 2 coupe?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

wiring diagram gen 2 coupe?

wiring diagram gen 2 coupe?

Postby LostSoul » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:18 pm

anybody happen to have the The wiring diagram for the fog light im having trouble with my fogs my buddy tried doing the independent fog light mod and now the fogs wont turn on at all we check all fuses n relays but nothing

thanks
LostSoul
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:43 pm

pm sent
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby wkbrdr91 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:47 pm

speaking of independent fog light mods.... did you figure out how to do it? id love to be able to turn mine on without headlights being on. I wont pursue it till I know im keeping it (the Solara) or not.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:20 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:speaking of independent fog light mods.... did you figure out how to do it? id love to be able to turn mine on without headlights being on. I wont pursue it till I know im keeping it (the Solara) or not.

http://www.solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?t=34837
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby LostSoul » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:04 pm

GzNutz wrote:pm sent

pm replied
LostSoul
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:32 am

LostSoul wrote:
GzNutz wrote:pm sent

pm replied

You got email.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: wiring diagram gen 2 coupe?

Postby dishon22 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:13 pm

LostSoul wrote:anybody happen to have the The wiring diagram for the fog light im having trouble with my fogs my buddy tried doing the independent fog light mod and now the fogs wont turn on at all we check all fuses n relays but nothing

thanks

can i get a copy of the diagram also
dishon22
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5