[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - HID fogs
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

HID fogs

Re: HID fogs

Postby DriDed » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:44 pm

I have 35w 6000K HIDs for low beams and the same for fogs, no relays are being used with my setup.

The fogs on my Solara is not working currently, I am thinking either a bad ballast or a blown fuse; I will look at it again when I can. With 35w 6000K hids, no relays are needed.

Also make sure that you do not use 55w hids on your car's fogs, because catastrophe will result....
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: HID fogs

Postby CmeFLY » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:10 pm

thanks man. i got them working. mixed up the wires. lol -__- anyways question for everyone who has 3k fogs. i installed mine. on the road they look yellow. but when i look at them they are like a mix between white/yellow/blue. does anyone else also have that? do you guys think i should put a yellow vinyl on the fogs?
[2006 3.3 SLE]---[2 12' Kenwood subs]---[ECLIPSE DOUBLEDIN]---[INJEN SRI]---[TRD RSB/ FSB/ SPRINGS COMING SOON]---[15% tint front 5% tint rear]---[8000k top / 3000k bottom]
CmeFLY
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5