[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - LED Headlight Bulbs
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

LED Headlight Bulbs

LED Headlight Bulbs

Postby dchino » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Does anyone have any experience with these LED fog light bulbs? Just ran across them on e-bay this weekend and was curious as to its quality and output.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LED-H11- ... 19bdb84c4b
dchino
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: LED Headlight Bulbs

Postby kingkakyle » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 pm

im gonna say its mostly for show and output would not really be that great
im sure it would look nice though haha
kingkakyle
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: LED Headlight Bulbs

Postby alky181 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:56 pm

The tech on LED bulbs isn't there right now. Why Bush wrote the law that will take our choice in light bulbs I'll never understand that one. After Dec 31, 2011. You will not be able to purchase incadecent light bulbs. I think I spelled that wrong. I don't know if it will affect automobiles though.
alky181
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5