[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Air Suspension on a Gen2
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Air Suspension on a Gen2

Air Suspension on a Gen2

Postby Savoiskiy » Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey, guys! Just looked through the stuff for my '05 solara and came across Helix air suspension kit for 02-06 Camry. If I'm not mistaken, struts and springs are the same for Gen2 Solara, so the kit would fit.

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/helix/details.lasso?itemid=HEXAER53K7

Anyone tried air suspension before? Cause I've never seen aftermarket air suspension installed or driven it. Is it softer or stiffer? How is the ride overall?
'05 SE Sport: Front Strut Brace, Rear Sway Bar, Lowering Springs, Axle-Back Exhaust, All TRD
Soon: 18" Work VS-XX Rims, Injen Intake and more goodies!
Savoiskiy
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: Air Suspension on a Gen2

Postby SoSleek » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:59 am

I would be interested to know if these fit as well...also, can anyone vouch to the quality of these air struts?
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5