[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Last call to get a TRD Front Strut Brace????
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Last call to get a TRD Front Strut Brace????

Last call to get a TRD Front Strut Brace????

Postby petemos » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:58 pm

I just ordered and received one and it seems that these are no longer being made. I dont have "official" confimation but ...

TRDPARTS4U no longer lists it and when i asked them they said "That item has been discontinued. "

Beach Toyota on ebay told me "very few left 23 in the country."

I got mine from www.trdsparks.com, they ordered it from the main warehouse and sent it to me.

Like i said, i dont know for sure but if you want one you should check into it.
petemos
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5