[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liners
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liners

Re: WeatherTech Digital Fit Floor Liners

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:29 am

^ wow what an idiot. that car is gonna smell all gross and mildewy later on.

I guess I'll place the order today then. Don't think I can wait for the digital fit to come into production. THanks for your advice Jimm and Sleek!

edit:
I was reading the reviews for weathertech. Slow (months on end) shipping, horrible customer service, etc etc etc. I ordered em anyways because it looks like it's about to rain ($120 front/back). Let's just hope I don't get screwed on this one.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SoSleek » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:11 pm

yaddadaimsayin wrote:^ wow what an idiot. that car is gonna smell all gross and mildewy later on.

I guess I'll place the order today then. Don't think I can wait for the digital fit to come into production. THanks for your advice Jimm and Sleek!

edit:
I was reading the reviews for weathertech. Slow (months on end) shipping, horrible customer service, etc etc etc. I ordered em anyways because it looks like it's about to rain ($120 front/back). Let's just hope I don't get screwed on this one.

Good luck mang! What color? Keep up posted on how you like em!
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm

SoSleek wrote:When I'm in a hurry I just wash my car like this... CLICK HERE

lmao, That's how I'd do it... if I had my way with a prostitute and a chainsaw in the backseat the night before.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5