[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - New air horns (video)
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

New air horns (video)

New air horns (video)

Postby wkbrdr91 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:09 pm

This past weekend I installed some new air horns. There's 3 "horns/trumpets" and one compressor. Plus the 2 stock horns, and 2 steel air horns my grandpa bought years ago that we flew from FL to Wisconsin to pull off his Jeep (before my grandma sold it) after he passed away.

Filmed with my iPhone.. so mic quality isnt 100% realistic, sounds better (deeper) in person.
Also that's my moms new Jeep Grand Cherokee in the background :)

2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: New air horns (video)

Postby DriDed » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:52 pm

The horns on your Solara definitely sounds good and loud as heck.

Here is a video of my Toyota Solara with the stock horn for comparison:
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5