[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - spacer quest.
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

spacer quest.

spacer quest.

Postby LostSoul » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:42 pm

if the offset is a +48 would i need some 25mm spacers by the way the wheel size are 19x7.5
u guys think ill hav rubbing issues im dropped on trd springs
LostSoul
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: spacer quest.

Postby t3chnique » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:02 pm

yes it will rub. I'd roll the fenders
Tony the Tiger wrote:FWD = king of the streets with unpredictable pavement and road conditions.
t3chnique
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:26 pm

With a 25mm u will rub a good roll would work and i dont know whats the space on the rear of a gen2 but im assuming ull be pretty much flush
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby ---CAMRAZY--- » Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 am

Hey cabron...... hit me up, I'll help you... Also depends on the tire size if you'll rub or not.
If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me.-Katt Williams
---CAMRAZY---
SolaraGuy Supporter
SolaraGuy Supporter

Postby LostSoul » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:39 pm

---CAMRAZY--- wrote:Hey cabron...... hit me up, I'll help you... Also depends on the tire size if you'll rub or not.

jeje i kno huh

yea change of plans thanks guys
LostSoul
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5