[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Double Din Installtion Kit. Best fit, color, etc.
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Double Din Installtion Kit. Best fit, color, etc.

Re: Double Din Installtion Kit. Best fit, color, etc.

Postby wkbrdr91 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:33 pm

scew it. Im gonna order it lol. I need to transfer money to checking... ill order it this week though 8)
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby DriDed » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:15 pm

^^lol you are nuts.

I look forward to pictures of your headunit installed in your lara. :D
2004 Toyota Solara SE (2az-fe) automatic
+TRD front strut brace
+TRD rear sway bar
+Injen Short ram intake
+Pioneer DEH 2200 UB headunit
DriDed
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby SoSleek » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm

wkbrdr91 wrote:scew it. Im gonna order it lol. I need to transfer money to checking... ill order it this week though 8)

lol, Don't you love peer pressure? :-P
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 pm

SoSleek wrote:
wkbrdr91 wrote:scew it. Im gonna order it lol. I need to transfer money to checking... ill order it this week though 8)

lol, Don't you love peer pressure? :-P

Its terrible. My girlfriend is the only reason why I dont have it in my car already... she thinks its stupid (yet she bought one for her F150 lol)... just cause mine is like considerably more expensive she doesnt see the point. she has a single din with a color screen (dvd playing) the size of an iphone screen.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5