[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - unichip ecu help
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

unichip ecu help

unichip ecu help

Postby Nicklez11 » Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

I just recieved my unichip computer and harness today and when i installed it the right way it explained it did not work. My car wont even start with it in. Any one have past experience with unichip upgrades? My solara is the 2.4 auto. Thanks :-?
Nicklez11
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: unichip ecu help

Postby 1gSE » Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 am

sell it on ebay, get something that actually works. If its not starting, there's definitely something wrong with the wiring
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Nicklez11 » Thu May 19, 2011 7:55 am

I got it to work everythings fine. And it cost close to 600 bucks.
Nicklez11
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby gnegroni » Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 am

Nicklez11 wrote:I got it to work everythings fine. And it cost close to 600 bucks.

Numbers?
'05 Lunar Mist SE: 2AZ-FE, E351 and all their combined glory!
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5