[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - After market dashboards
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

After market dashboards

After market dashboards

Postby p2mob » Sun May 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Hello there I've got a question, what is the best web site to buy an aftermarket car dashboards kit, one that includes a space for an aftermarket head unit

thank you for your help,

btw i just purchased a 2005 Toyota solara se 4CL 2.5 and im loving it, but deff looking forward to changing it a bit
p2mob
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: After market dashboards

Postby jjmsail1243 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

it is pretty simple to find aftermarket dash kits. they have about 20 different types of fake wood and carbon fiber and such. just look around. this was the top search on google.

http://www.carid.com/2004-toyota-solara-se-dash-kits/
jjmsail1243
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: After market dashboards

Postby jjmsail1243 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:16 am

also as for an aftermarket radio, you will probably have to buy that separately. i have an aftermarket radio and i obviously had to buy a different head dash there are websites that have every dash with every size of radio (most are the same) so it flows nice. Just be sure to get either a green head unit or prepare to change your AC controls and clock colors to that color. I have a blue head unit and now all my AC stuff is blue too.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=49091
jjmsail1243
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5