[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - K-sport Kontrol Pro Damper System for gen 2
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

K-sport Kontrol Pro Damper System for gen 2

K-sport Kontrol Pro Damper System for gen 2

Postby Projex0 » Tue May 31, 2011 10:03 pm

i was looking at k-sport coilovers the Kontrol Pro Damper System but they only list for the camry my question is does the 2002-2006 camry share the same struts/shocks as the gen 2 solara?

camry & model
2002 - 2006 CTY040-KP
2007 - Curr CTY400-KP
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: K-sport Kontrol Pro Damper System for gen 2

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 am

I believe it is. I've played with the idea of coppin me a set of ksports too but still doin my hwk.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: K-sport Kontrol Pro Damper System for gen 2

Postby Projex0 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am

with the rear of my car so saggy it rubs on med-high bumps i' even trimmed my fenders so im hopin with the coilovers i can atleast raise the rears a little.
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5