[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - exhaust for gen 2 I4
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

exhaust for gen 2 I4

exhaust for gen 2 I4

Postby TK3SS631 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:56 am

hey i just got my 06 solara I4 5spd and i was wondering what exhausts and headers are out for my car...help me out, that would be great
Completly Stock
TK3SS631
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: exhaust for gen 2 I4

Postby gnegroni » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:02 pm

There are a few things available. Do a search on the forums and you will find a ton of info. Some have even used Scion tC headers with mild modifications with success.

BTW, since you say you have a 5-spd, stick to the stock dyno transmission grease.
'05 Lunar Mist SE: 2AZ-FE, E351 and all their combined glory!
gnegroni
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby TK3SS631 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:38 pm

gnegroni wrote:There are a few things available. Do a search on the forums and you will find a ton of info. Some have even used Scion tC headers with mild modifications with success.

BTW, since you say you have a 5-spd, stick to the stock dyno transmission grease.

what brand headers? i cant find it
Completly Stock
TK3SS631
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby ThatVietGuy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:13 pm

Start digging:
Code: Select all
http://www.solaraguy.com/search.php?keywords=headers&terms=all&author=&fid[]=27&sc=1&sf=all&sk=t&sd=d&sr=topics&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby sle-pur » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:59 pm

i welded a magnaflow unit to the back of mine, cut out secondary cat, did injen intake and next is safc2 and nst pulleys. avg mpg 28.2
sle-pur
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5