[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Ebay Roof Spoiler
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Ebay Roof Spoiler

Re: Ebay Roof Spoiler

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:45 pm

wow can't believe i missed this thread. car looks awesome garrett. How has it held up so far?
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:45 pm

It still looks good. No cracks and the paint hasn't faded yet.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SoSleek » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:21 pm

NOOO WAYYYYY....someone made an afermarket part for a gen 2 and 2.5!! That looks sick too! Some I've seen I dont really care for because they dont flow but that one really flows nice! Thanks for sharing that with us Gz! I might have to scoop one up. Good pics too!!
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby wkbrdr91 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 am

GzNutz wrote:Turned out to be a nicer day than I thought. I got her washed and took a few more pics of the spoiler at different angles with the full car.

Looks great!

Forgive me if we have spoken about this... but you live in Green Bay? My dad has a condo in Door County (Sister Bay) that I go to every summer and winter. I drove my Solara up there for this entire past summer and would have loved to have met up.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby kenny6683 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 pm

What is the length of this roof spoiler? If possible, can u check..thanks
kenny6683
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SoSleek » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 am

I'm wishing for this for Xmas! I keep looking at these pics. It's so sick. You see some roof spoilers that dont look so great, but this one flows so nice! Perfectly suits the lines of the car.
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby ToyoSolV6 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Wonder if it would somehow fit the gen1, the only ones for our cars is the sarona and thats almost 300 bucks. I'd like to find one that fits and maybe get them fabricated for those who are interested. My body shop will be able to get this done if i can get a mold done. Wonder if a lot of ppl would be interested in this.
One of the few Built Forged Supercharged solaras in so cal
335whp x 344tq.
ToyoSolV6
Solaraguy's dopest driver
Solaraguy's dopest driver

Postby SolaraSport » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 pm

ToyoSolV6 wrote:Wonder if it would somehow fit the gen1, the only ones for our cars is the sarona and thats almost 300 bucks. I'd like to find one that fits and maybe get them fabricated for those who are interested. My body shop will be able to get this done if i can get a mold done. Wonder if a lot of ppl would be interested in this.

On the Ebay listing it says that its fits 2001 - 2003 Solaras.
SolaraSport
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby SoSleek » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:53 am

SolaraSport, you should get one for your car in white. It would look bad ass with the black roof I see in your sig! I saw a red 300C with a black roof and and red roof spoiler and it looks real nice!
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby SolaraSport » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:33 pm

I was thinking about it. I am really just contemplating the color at this point. Black or White??
SolaraSport
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Projex0 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:00 am

^^ for you black imo
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby GzNutz » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:00 am

wkbrdr91 wrote:Forgive me if we have spoken about this... but you live in Green Bay? My dad has a condo in Door County (Sister Bay) that I go to every summer and winter. I drove my Solara up there for this entire past summer and would have loved to have met up.

I live just west of Milwaukee. Let me know the next time you're up here and we'll try to meet up.

kenny6683 wrote:What is the length of this roof spoiler? If possible, can u check..thanks

The length is approx 44 inches. It's a little hard to measure with the contour of the glass and a metal measuring tape.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby DJDonPX » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:25 pm

I love it!!! Sadly I can't find it on ebay :(

EDIT: I found the seller. He doesn't have any listed but I sent him a message asking if it was possible to still obtain this. He has a bunch for Acuras and Hondas
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5