[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - **** Help Hids *****
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

**** Help Hids *****

Re: **** Help Hids *****

Postby ThatVietGuy » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:54 pm

Let the noob do what he wants.
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Blindside360 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:24 pm

I still don't understand . If I got the 9005 high lows how would that bust my car ?
Blindside360
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Projex0 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm

it wont bust your car, it's a useless mod to do because of the low frequency of use the high beam gets used in city or on roads where there are other people. in addition if you like having the DRL on get used to buying new bulbs or ballast more often.

unless ur pockets deep then forget what advice others are saying and do what you want, but just like every one else my opinion is if you want that much light on the road get HID's in the low beams and the fog lights atleast that way your legal to have both on and not be the A** who drives with the high beams around all the time.
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blindside360 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 am

Thank you Verry much I'm Verry perticular when it comes to how thinks look. I'll post some pics when the mod is done tell me what you think. ;)
Blindside360
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Projex0 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

cool yea definitely post pixies
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5