[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD Springs
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

TRD Springs

TRD Springs

Postby crazygreek » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:39 am

Any one have any idea why I keep cracking my TRD Springs. This is the second set of springs I have put on this car. It's always the front passanger side spring. You thing it's the SLW stock struts can't handle the drop. Probable need to put the stiffer SE struts on it. Any thoughts?
crazygreek
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: TRD Springs

Postby ThurzNite » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 am

Cracked springs? Got pics? Sounds interesting.
Dr J
ThurzNite
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby crazygreek » Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 am

I think they pitched the last spring I had cracked. I just got it back spring was ok, he things it's the bushings in the rear sawy bar making the knock sound when rolling over pot holes. Well see here in the next few months.
crazygreek
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:05 pm

or sway bar needs lubing? When it's all dried up it will make knocking sounds too.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5