[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - need a 5 speed swap
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

need a 5 speed swap

need a 5 speed swap

Postby Nicklez11 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 pm

i was wondering how much and how difficult it would be to get my hands on a 5 speed transmission for my 2az. any input is helpful.
Nicklez11
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: need a 5 speed swap

Postby DSM_Lara » Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 pm

Trade your car and just buy one that's already 5-speed... Less hassle and saves time/money.
That's just my opinion.
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: need a 5 speed swap

Postby 1gSE » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:11 am

DSM_Lara wrote:Trade your car and just buy one that's already 5-speed... Less hassle and saves time/money.
That's just my opinion.

co-signed
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5