[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara Sport Factory Body Kit
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Solara Sport Factory Body Kit

Solara Sport Factory Body Kit

Postby SolaraSport » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:23 pm

Hi guys, I'm new here so please be light on me if this was discussed before. I tried searching but I only noticed aftermarket kits discussed in the threads.

I have noticed a lot of Solaras on here has the factory Sports kit on them. It seems some got it with the car, others got it installed. I would like to know where can I actually find this kit at for a good price asides from going to the Toyota Stealership?
SolaraSport
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Solara Sport Factory Body Kit

Postby Projex0 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:44 pm

junkyards your best place aside from the dealers
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:51 pm

yeah unfortunately for us these kits cost hella bank and there are no replicas.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Projex0 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:36 am

it does add a big impact looks wise so if you really want it just get it from the dealers, it'll just add to your car's value
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby onyx » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:52 pm

i tried to post a new this as a new topic but because this would be my first, it didn't go through.

PT228-06044 -Fronts pieces
PT228-06046 - Rear pieces
Couldn't find part number for the sides
(I'm guessing its PT228-06045 for obvious reasons but nothing really came up)

If you google these part numbers, you find many that list them in their catalog, for instance:

http://www.parts.com/accessories/index. ... startrow=1

And if you notice, the site list the "accessory" as a "kit" with a color code associated with it so I'm guessing it comes painted. for instance for my onyx black solara is PT228-06044-02.

Now it does specify whether its the right or left piece, its listed a kit so I'm assuming it covers both. (will try to confirm) after I give them a call.

So if I'm correct, the price for both front pieces are ~$234 as well as the rear pieces.

comes to about $468 for PAINTED front and rear ground effects. not including shipping, shouldn't be much.

lmk what you guys think, to good to be true?
onyx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:07 pm

That'd be a great deal if they actually have them in stock. Please keep us posted.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Black Bob » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Careful, it's been my experience that alotta parts sites have them listed in their inventory but CANNOT actually get them into their warehouse because even their supplier lied to them that they had it in stock. Best way to order is to ask them if they actually have it on hand in their warehouse or on their shelf before sharing your credit card number.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5