[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Lipkit not so expensive
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Lipkit not so expensive

Lipkit not so expensive

Postby onyx » Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:50 pm

I've seen a lot of threads asking about the lipkit or ground effects that come with the sport edition and I'm not sure why I have found a thread that list the part number so
I went ahead and found it:

PT228-06044 -Fronts pieces
PT228-06046 - Rear pieces
Couldn't find part number for the sides
(I'm guessing its PT228-06045 for obvious reasons but nothing really came up)

If you google these part numbers, you find many that list them in their catalog, for instance:

http://www.parts.com/accessories/index. ... startrow=1

And if you notice, the site list the "accessory" as a "kit" with a color code associated with it so I'm guessing it comes painted. for instance for my onyx black solara is PT228-06044-02.

Now it does specify whether its the right or left piece, its listed a kit so I'm assuming it covers both. (will try to confirm) after I give them a call.

So if I'm correct, the price for both front pieces are ~$234 as well as the rear pieces.

comes to about $468 for PAINTED front and rear ground effects. not including shipping, shouldn't be much.

lmk what you guys think, to good to be true?
onyx
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5