[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Damnit, who just outbid me on a set of 2.5 tails on eBay? :(
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Damnit, who just outbid me on a set of 2.5 tails on eBay? :(

Damnit, who just outbid me on a set of 2.5 tails on eBay? :(

Postby SoSleek » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:04 pm

I hope it was at least someone here who won the 2 auctions for the 2.5 tail lights. I didn't think anyone else was going to bid. I thought I had them won at $25/ea + $15/ea shipping. That would have been too good of a deal tho huh? :-/ my Christmas wish was crushed. :-(
2004 Black Solara SE Sport - Minneapolis, MN
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Damnit, who just outbid me on a set of 2.5 tails on eBay

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:21 pm

$25 each! damn! you can be sure I'll be the next one to outbid you then ;)
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby SoSleek » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:04 pm

yeah, I didnt think anyone else was going to bid, so i didnt put in a high bid, just bid the lowest amount, then in the last 10 seconds someone placed a higher bid and left me no time to rebuttal. :( They ended up getting them for $46 and $27. with $15 shipping per tail light. I wish I was more prepared...if I woulda known someone else was peepin em I woulda set a high bid on them.
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby 1gSE » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:01 am

always gotta watch out for bid sniping. When I bought my aem fic there were like 2 bids on it for 5 days, then in the last few hours someone started bidding, 10 bux more here and there shortly after I bid (this was when I first started using ebay) Once I realized what was going on, I raised my bid like $100 over his.....he didn't want it that bad
GTO-Vararam/Kooks/Spintech/MGW-P/Tune-12.9 @108
Solara-M62 @ 5.5psi
1gSE
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Muahahaha.......

Just playin. Sorry to hear you didn't get them. Would have been a hell of a deal.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby Black Bob » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Sorry Sleek, needed it for my FJ. Using them as my foglights!

Just messin' wit ya! But c'mon man, you know there are a million people waiting for that last few minutes. Especially Ebay store vendors, that is their 80 hour a week job to renew inventory. One of many reasons I hate Ebay and bite the bullet on Amazon.
Current: 2008 Brick Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4 Upgrade Pkg# 2
Previous: 2005 Arctic Frost Toyota Solara SE Sport V6
Black Bob
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Location: NE Ohio--where we know nothing about everything and we know it the loudest

Postby SoSleek » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 am

Black Bob wrote:Sorry Sleek, needed it for my FJ. Using them as my foglights!

Just messin' wit ya! But c'mon man, you know there are a million people waiting for that last few minutes. Especially Ebay store vendors, that is their 80 hour a week job to renew inventory. One of many reasons I hate Ebay and bite the bullet on Amazon.

the reason I thought I had em was because the auction only had 16 unique views at the very end. That means only 16 different computers had viewed the auction. Next time I will be more aggressive! 8)
SoSleek
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5