[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - coilover opinions need advice
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

coilover opinions need advice

Re: coilover opinions need advice

Postby projectSV » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 pm

so we all know that tein works but getting back to the kseries... does gen5cam CO work for gen2lara?
2004 2nd Gen SE Sport 2.4L 5 speed
"They say it's not worth the time, I say, It's time to show it's worth"
projectSV
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby spikeyjad » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:35 am

Alright I finally got this forum working again on my end at least to where I can view threads again. I have a thread going about this on toyota nation.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/47-so ... overs.html

(My screen name is Brolara on there.)

There isnt a single answer to this subject on any site or or anything at all as far as ive checked. I know at least a few people have questions about this.

You can see everything on the TN thread but basically ive ordered the ksports for my 05 solara. They will be here sometime this week and ill put them on this weekend in the driveway. Ill keep you all posted.
'05 3MZ - Camry ksport coilovers - TRD RSB - injen SRI - muffler removed
spikeyjad
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby spikeyjad » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:45 pm

Coilovers came last weekend and have been riding on them for almost a week now. Check the updated post in the gen2 aftermarket parts listing thread on here or check the toyota nation link above.
'05 3MZ - Camry ksport coilovers - TRD RSB - injen SRI - muffler removed
spikeyjad
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Projex0 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 pm

hey Spikey thanks for goin the one step further than i did, i couldn't take the hit money wise if the gen5 camry coils wouldn't fit i knew for some aftermarket parts the part# matches but no real answers, with that in mind imagine the possibilities now other than Teins.
Projex0
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Previous

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5