[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Aimming HID headlights
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Aimming HID headlights

Aimming HID headlights

Postby philosophicaljt » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:44 am

Hi everyone, I've been gone for a while, but I'm back.

I've replaced my stock headlights on my 04 with OEM HID headlights from an 08.

Currently, my drivers side headlight is aimed too high. Since I have an 04, I don't have the connector for the power adjustment on my 08 headlight.

Anyone know which connector on the headlight does what? I am thinking I can probably take a 9volt battery and just make the adjustments I need.

Any thoughts?

*edit*
I found a link that might be helpful, but if anyone on here has any experience with this, that would be amazing.
http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?t=235033
2004 Solara SLE V6
Search
philosophicaljt
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: Aimming HID headlights

Postby GREEN_RANGER » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey sorry i cant answer your question but I'm hoping you can answer mine. I just bought the 2008 hid head lights and i own a 2004 model. Am i going to have to switch out any wires to get the d4s hid bulbs to plug in to my car? Could you please explain if you had to modify anything? I could really use your help. I'm still waiting on the headlights to come in and i want to be able to install them as soon as possible.
GREEN_RANGER
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5