[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - I know it is illegal but...
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

I know it is illegal but...

I know it is illegal but...

Postby wkbrdr91 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:09 pm

How can I make my fog-lights stay on while my brights are also on? My HID's throw off so much light that when I turn on the normal brights the HID fogs shut off and it doesn't change a whole ton... it would be nice if the fogs stayed on.
2006 Solara Sport
TRD RSB, lip kit, 2 12" Sony sub's, Injen SRI, 18" BBS rims, Tein springs, TRD struts, 5% tint, neons, 5 air horns, 55W low & fog HID's.
wkbrdr91
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: I know it is illegal but...

Postby SteveSolara » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:41 pm

hmm not so sure about 2nd gen, but there was a mod that you can do for the 1st gen. http://solaraguy.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=41114 Dont do any of this unless your sure that its the same ( I doubt it) but hopefully someone knows
Image Image
SteveSolara
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby zacman94 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 pm

I know this doesn't answer your question exactly, but I do remember seeing somewhere on here about an independant fog mod that you can do and that can basically let you do the same thing, I think. I'll look for the link and post it if and when I find it.
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby zacman94 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Never mind. The one I found was for a first gen. There was a start for independant fogs for gen 2s but I didn't follow it all the way since it didn't seem like it was going anywhere.
zacman94
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5