[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - anyone used an "Icarkits" bluetooth?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

anyone used an "Icarkits" bluetooth?

anyone used an "Icarkits" bluetooth?

Postby Ebola0001 » Thu May 03, 2012 7:04 pm

I was thinking of getting a Bluetooth adapter that will plug into the "cd changer" plug in the back of the stock radio and was wondering if anyone here has used one of these from these guys, or knows of a good one to get.

My solara is a 2004 SLE with the JBL navigation touchscreen.

I like the Bluetooth to integrate my iPhone because it would let me hear phone calls over the speakers as well rather than just music like the "iphone kits" that are audio only (per apples designs)

anyway thanks guys for your help
Ebola0001
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5