[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 2 HID KIT not turning on.. not your typical case
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Gen 2 HID KIT not turning on.. not your typical case

Gen 2 HID KIT not turning on.. not your typical case

Postby aznkorboi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi!

Installled my DDM 55W kit after hearing all the good reviews from you guys.

I had another HID system with a relay harness, but that kit sucked balls. Bought it from hidsrus.com :(

Anyways, please help me with this problem.

I decided to use the old relay harness with the DDM 55w just to see if it worked and it did.

Later, I realized that I wanted to put the DDM relay harness in and so I switched the harnesses. After, I did that... nothing... My low beams don't turn on at all anymore.

The fuse is not blown on the relay harness. I've reversed the polarity on both sides, I even tried connecting the ballasts without the harness.

I'm getting no power to the low beams, however my fog lights still work. :bad-words:

What's going on guys? please help! :oops:
aznkorboi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Gen 2 HID KIT not turning on.. not your typical case

Postby GzNutz » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm

You say you checked the fuse on the relay harness. Have you checked the fuse under the dash as well?
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby aznkorboi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:51 pm

Found the answer! It was the fuse in the fuse box. It blew out. Thanks!
aznkorboi
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby GzNutz » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 am

Glad to hear you got it fixed!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5