[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Halo Projectors
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Halo Projectors

Halo Projectors

Postby KDaly » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Anyone find any good Halo Projector headlight kits? Looking to put some on my '07 SLE...
KDaly
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Halo Projectors

Postby DJDonPX » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:09 pm

I haven't seen any for the Gen 2.5 BUT I know you can buy the halo units themselves from various sources. Maybe a DIY is in order?
DJDonPX
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5