[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - High beam help
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

High beam help

High beam help

Postby KDaly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Just bought a set of xenon high beam bulbs and tried getting them on today (wishfully thinking with out taking the assembly out) but couldnt. do i have to take the assembly out or am i missing something? I also bought some led strips trying to give my 2.5 that lexus checkmark and wondering what the best way to hook those up would be. thanks
KDaly
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: High beam help

Postby GzNutz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:21 pm

It's a tight squeeze but you should be able to change the bulbs without removing the lights themselves. But if you're going to take the headlights off you might as well pop them open too and put the LEDs inside the housing.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: High beam help

Postby KDaly » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Ya but i'm a little timid to bake my headlights
KDaly
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5