[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - new mods inside
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

new mods inside

new mods inside

Postby spikeyjad » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Well, there isnt really a show off your ride forum on here, so im putting this here since it has a few mods included.

Ive lowered it some more...I know right? I cant get it any lower until I can seriously pull the quarter panels.

Ive blacked it out since. Blackhoused the headlights, tinted the tails, plasti-dipped the wheels, and added a black roof and decklid spoiler.

I ran my car with an open y-pipe for about 6 months all-together. I loved the sound but didnt like the violent rattling in the cabin. So I had a shop custom fab a straight pipe with a stock flange on it so it can be removed. Turned out great, and the sound is a thing of true beauty.

Anyways, time for pictures.

First, my blackhoused project:

I tinted the clear covers for the turn signals, only thing left chrome is the reflective areas for the high beams.

Next for the black wheels and spoilers, its a bit lower as well

Spoilers purchased on ebay.

Pics could be better, I see the rightmost parts of them are all cut off on here. But, this was posted from mobile which has decidedly been a huge PITA. Wont ever do it again lol.

I have a few sound clips of the new exhaust note, but I dont know of a good hosting interface for sound clips. Ill just have to bust out my go pro this week and throw up a walkaround on youtube.
'05 3MZ - Camry ksport coilovers - TRD RSB - injen SRI - muffler removed
spikeyjad
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: new mods inside

Postby ThatVietGuy » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:45 pm

spikeyjad wrote:Well, there isnt really a show off your ride forum on here, so im putting this here since it has a few mods included.

It's called the Pictures and Videos forum... :drinking:
ThatVietGuy
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby GzNutz » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Looking great blacked out!
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby yaddadaimsayin » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 pm

nice pics. one of my favorite mods is the 2.5 tails. tinted or not, they look hella clean.
l CP-e Intake l TRD Lowered/Exhaust/RSB l 20/5 Tints l Custom Grille l Alpine HU l Rocksford Amp l 2 10" JBL Subs l 6000k HID l Smoked 2.5 Tails l Satisfied Driver l
yaddadaimsayin
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby wagonsrule » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Awesome looking gen2! Digging the lowered look on gen2's. Looks amazing.
----------------------
94 Camry V6 Wagon SUPERCHARGED @ 5 psi!!!! One of a KIND! (6-7psi coming up)
SAFC
75 cu ft. of storage space :D
wagonsrule
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5