[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Having a hard time here...
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Having a hard time here...

Having a hard time here...

Postby Billdo » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey guys, my dad has a 2007 Solara. His DRL/High Beams blew out. The sylvania bulb guide says its a 9011 bulb. None of the autoparts stores by me have any. The guy at the local Advance Autoparts said none of there stores according to the computer even have them. He actually uses high beams during his travels for work on rural back roads and enjoys having the DRLs on for some reason. Anyway, I read something about H11 being the right bulb. IDK what to believe now. He wants the bulbs and I said I'd figure it out. Any help would be appreciated. Again, need the exact bulb for DRL/Highs on a 2007 Solara. Thanks everyone!
Billdo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5