[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group

In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group

Postby Mr_Krispy1183 » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:06 pm

Howdy guys,

Your long-gone mod here. I've been busy as hell, but keeping tabs when I can. For those of you who have been off-put by the fact that there was no moderation on the original Facebook group for SolaraGuy, that has changed. Members such as shotgun and crankine3 have helped cleaned house, and I am also an administrator as well. For those who haven't checked it out, check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/solaraguy/. If the hyperlink doesn't work, it's under the name "Solaraguy". And to those of you who jumped to the other group, mosey on back! Its always fun when we stick together!

-Brian

EDIT: The SG staff and I did NOT authorize this "transferring" of groups that was being orchestrated. The one and only Solaraguy FB group is the one with 495+ members at the moment and is simply titled "Solaraguy". This is not a matter of discussion, there are owners of this intellectual property and that is not an issue we take lightly
'01 zenki MCV20 Silverstream Opalescent
Mr_Krispy1183
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Re: In regards to the Solaraguy Facebook group

Postby crankine3 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 pm

Try this link too for the same group if the link above doesn't work: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204547430/
Last edited by crankine3 on Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crankine3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Re: In regards to the Solaraguy Facebook group

Postby DSM_Lara » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Boom Kanani!!!
1999 Toyota Solara SE V6 (TRD Edition) Rare Greddy EvoII/CP-E Intake/Renova Grill/Black Housing Front/OEM Hood Deflector :kp: :spam3: :spam1:Musubi
DSM_Lara
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Re: In regards to the Facebook Solaraguy group

Postby shotgun » Sat May 03, 2014 1:16 am

yup, we cleaned house and growing solaraguy again. :D
shotgun
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby HARKEM » Tue May 13, 2014 3:58 am

Just sent a join request..
2001 V6 CAMRY TOURING
DBA 4000 Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors Front/Rear, EXEDY Stage 1 Race Clutch, FIDANZA 9lbs Flywheel,
Whiteline RSB & FSB, TRD Suspension, CUSTOM Headers&OBX CatBack, TRD S/C:)
HARKEM
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby amp3188 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:44 pm

Didn't know there was a Facebook. Just sent a request. I need to be on here on a more regular basis. Seven years of commuter hell to campus and back every day, not to mention a little negligence on my part, and I've got a lot of work to do on my car.
1999 V6 SLE Red Solara - 247,xxx
2003 V6 SLE Black Solara Convertible - 167,xxx
amp3188
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby 2wickedtoyz » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:11 pm

request sent
2wickedtoyz
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5