[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Replacement Floor Mats recommendation
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Replacement Floor Mats recommendation

Replacement Floor Mats recommendation

Postby knowoneuno » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:05 pm

My 2006 Toyota Solara V-6 SE Floor mats are toast and I'm looking at replacing them.

Do I go with some OEM replacements from a website, or do you recommend something else? I'm open to other options and suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
knowoneuno
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5