[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Gen 2 Dashboard Led Upgrade
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Gen 2 Dashboard Led Upgrade

Gen 2 Dashboard Led Upgrade

Postby cocopuff2u » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:09 pm

I'm looking to upgrade all my dashboard lights (A/C Lights, Instrument cluster lights, Gauge lights, Button lights..etc) Im having trouble finding which leds i will need to purchase. Ive performed and LED swap in my toyota 4runner which i had a rough list of what i needed but i see nothing out there for a toyota solara 2nd 04 05 or 06 model.

Car Specs:
Toyota Solara SLE with JBL upgrade and Navigation V6

My dash looks just like similar to this

How many
Surface mount leds?
Standard leds?
Instrument leds? & Size?

If anyone out there has a list or a good idea of which ones would fit that would be great.
cocopuff2u
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Gen 2 Dashboard Led Upgrade

Postby GzNutz » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:54 pm

I take it you have an 04-06? If so then you can just get the gen 2.5 '07 and up units to get rid of the green lighting('07+ are blue in color). I don't recall anyone on here doing an actual led swap with the gen 2 units. Sounds like a neat project if you have the knowledge.
GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Re: Gen 2 Dashboard Led Upgrade

Postby GzNutz » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:56 pm

GzNutz
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5