[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - any news on the supercharger from TRD?
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

any news on the supercharger from TRD?

any news on the supercharger from TRD?

Postby angelo » Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:46 am

it was promised for the first half of 2004...
angelo
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby slingshot » Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:11 pm

There is a long way to go before the first half of 2004 is up....
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby Jackass-Jeff » Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:28 pm

Spring... but expect it in the Summer... TRD USA seems to be a joke =P
1GR-FE ftw!
Jackass-Jeff
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer
SolaraGuy Hall of Famer

Postby NOBOOST » Mon Mar 01, 2004 10:45 am

I heard from a reliable source ( my friend is the GM of a toyota dealer and a guy I ride with is the midwest regional director for TMC ) that they will be offering the supercharger in june at the earliest and it may be delayed until the 3.3 camry comes out . ... whenever it hits I WILL have one .[/quote]
NOBOOST
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby SolaraT » Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:01 pm

so then you got to change your name to MOBOOST or GOTBOOST :lol: TRD SC with the new 3.3 would be sweet! Good luck and look foward to hearing your results.
2007 VW GTI
SolaraT
Solaraguy need mo power guy
Solaraguy need mo power guy

Postby mattyboyl » Thu Mar 04, 2004 10:02 am

Has anyone had a supercharger installed in their car? If so, how much was installation? I know TRD will be releasing one, which I assume will not void any warranties I currently have. Also, would any Toyota dealership be able to install this or do you need a performance shop to do the install? Thanks in advance.
mattyboyl
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby NOBOOST » Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:23 pm

mattyboyl wrote:Has anyone had a supercharger installed in their car? If so, how much was installation? I know TRD will be releasing one, which I assume will not void any warranties I currently have. Also, would any Toyota dealership be able to install this or do you need a performance shop to do the install? Thanks in advance.

If you want your warrenty than have a GOOD dealer install it... make sure they have done several before you commit to a dealer
NOBOOST
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5