[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Please help - Euro Style Dual LED SLR Side Mirrors
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Please help - Euro Style Dual LED SLR Side Mirrors

Please help - Euro Style Dual LED SLR Side Mirrors

Postby michaels artic frost » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:50 pm

Does anyone know if I purchase these Euro Style Dual LED SLR Side Mirrors, can I make them fit?
http://www.prolightstar.com/sidemirrors/index.html
(Please let me know if anyone is able to install this on the 04 Solara. I'm doing some research on getting these babies on the Solara as soon as possible) Well....my research has brought me to this site.
http://www.teamtsudo.com/
The manufacture is Tsudo, however their site is still under constructions. I wonder if I can have a body shop modify them. They run about $150 for the pair (Powered). I wonder how hard would it be to modify them to fit the 04 Solara. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Here's where to start...

Postby Slappy_G » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:06 am

Well, pardon the pedantic response, but the easiest way to start is to go to a Honda dealership (shudder) and take a tape measure. Measure the size of the portion attached to the door (the triangular wedge). Then go home and measure your car. That will at least give you base measurements. If the kit is larger than you need, you could cut and reshape the metal (assuming it is metal), if it is smaller, you'd have to put a molding around the kit mirror to ensure that it covers the rest of the area it needs to.

(And of course, you'd need to paint it.)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Slappy_G: slapping the competition down!
2000 Solara SLE V6: Silverstream/Black Leather
Slappy_G
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Re: Here's where to start...

Postby michaels artic frost » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:53 am

Slappy_G wrote:Well, pardon the pedantic response, but the easiest way to start is to go to a Honda dealership (shudder) and take a tape measure. Measure the size of the portion attached to the door (the triangular wedge). Then go home and measure your car. That will at least give you base measurements. If the kit is larger than you need, you could cut and reshape the metal (assuming it is metal), if it is smaller, you'd have to put a molding around the kit mirror to ensure that it covers the rest of the area it needs to.

(And of course, you'd need to paint it.)

Thanks for the info. Much is appreciated.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby NOBOOST » Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:55 am

just email them and let them tell you what options you have... I think I have seen other versions of led mirrors that look better but I will try to get a link soon
NOBOOST
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5