[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Leather Seats in 04 sport
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Leather Seats in 04 sport

Leather Seats in 04 sport

Postby cydog3 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:43 am

Anyone know where in MA I can get Leather Seats in 04 sport put in and a ball park of what the price is

Thanks
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cydog3 » Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:51 am

ok found a place it's 999.99 for the seats and 399.99 to have them heated ..How are these prices ?
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Leatha Seats

Postby michaels artic frost » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:25 am

cydog3 wrote:ok found a place it's 999.99 for the seats and 399.99 to have them heated ..How are these prices ?

The price for the leatha is fine, but I would not pay $400 for the heated options. I had leatha put in mine and there are pics on my site, check it out. Hope this helps.
Updated 06/01/12: Michael T's
Updated 06/01/12: JUICED! 232whp 294ft/lbs of torque
"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around."
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby cydog3 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:38 am

Mike what color is your interior ,Reason I ask is your seats look the same color as the dash. I know you have the sport model which I do also thats why I'm trying to figure out if charcaol gray goes with all the black in the car?

Hey bro how'd you get the JbL stereo my dealer told me it's next to impossible to find in a sport .
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Leatha seats & JBL system

Postby michaels artic frost » Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:21 am

cydog3 wrote:Mike what color is your interior ,Reason I ask is your seats look the same color as the dash. I know you have the sport model which I do also thats why I'm trying to figure out if charcaol gray goes with all the black in the car?

Hey bro how'd you get the JbL stereo my dealer told me it's next to impossible to find in a sport .

My interior is gray and leatha seats is medium charcoal gray to match, however my car is artic frost and it looks great. What's the color of your car. The JBL stereo system is great and really has some punch. I'm going to get a customize 12" sub in the right corner trunk in the future. As always, I'll get pictures and post them on my site.
JBL Premium 3-in-1 AM/FM Cassette/6-disc in-dash CD changer, XM Satellite Radio capability (I did not get the XM because of the MP3 changer in da trunk), 270 watts (maximum output), eight speakers in six locations and FM diversity reception. I don't think your dealer knows what he's talking about. Check out the interior spec link below. http://www.toyota.com/vehicles/2004/cam ... odels.html

Well, good luck.
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby cydog3 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 9:32 am

My car is also artic frost , How did you get gray interior in a sport ,I thought they were all black? My dealer didnt say it wasnt an option for the JBL system just that it's really hard to find in a sport . He made many calls and no one in my area had any. I'm going to get trd springs within the next couple of weeks .I think it will make the sport appearance look much better ,
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Leatha seats

Postby michaels artic frost » Sat Mar 27, 2004 3:04 pm

I got the leatha seats from a local dealer that Toyota uses. They cut me a really good deal, Platinum tint and leatha for both, 04 Solara and 03 Altima for $1800. Let me know of the results of the TRDs springs. I'm still debating about 18s or 19s now. 20s look great, but I don't know how the ride feels.

Later!
michaels artic frost
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5