[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - v6 Sport shocks and TRD springs
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

v6 Sport shocks and TRD springs

v6 Sport shocks and TRD springs

Postby cydog3 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:12 am

Not sure what happen but it seems alot of post from yesterday are missing so I'll post again

Will the Sport Shocks support TRD springs or should those be swapped out also

Thanks in advance
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cydog3 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:03 am

Well my local TRD dealer tells me the springs will work just fine with the sport struts ,So looks like i'm 2 weeks out on getting the springs
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby cydog3 » Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:30 am

Heres an email I got from TRD

Thank you for your interest in TRD. Yes, the sport shocks are compatible with the TRD lowering springs. If you feel that the ride is fairly stiff with the stock setup the TRD springs will make it feel a bit more stiffer because of lowering.

We don't have an ETA for a supercharger at this time.

Here's a list of TRD parts for the 04 Solara:

Sport Muffler
Lowering Springs
Drop-in Air Filter
Front Strut Brace
18" Wheel/Tire Set

Please contact your local Toyota dealer for pricing.

TRD Help
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5