[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - found an aftermarket dash kit!
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

found an aftermarket dash kit!

found an aftermarket dash kit!

Postby ani_solara » Wed Apr 14, 2004 12:42 pm

It looks like BestKits has made a dash kit (not wood trim kit) for 04 Solaras. This should make it possible to install aftermarket headunits, etc. However, their website is really bad and I couldn't find a picture of it. Has anyone seen/heard any news about this? If so, please post picture!

Here's where I found the info: http://www.bestkits.com its in the middle under "Kit News", model number BKTA2041.

------------------------------
2004 Solara V6 SLE
1993 Camry V6 LE
ani_solara
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby VirtualSlayer » Wed Apr 14, 2004 2:54 pm

screw the headunit! put a comp in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VirtualSlayer
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Shoe » Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:58 pm

I took a look at the accord dash kit as i heard it was od shaped like our solaras and they had a picture of it so i paste that and the accord center consol in here to give people an idea of the type of work this company is doing.

if you try looking up the 04 solaras kit is says no images avail prob have to wait a week or 2 for their "web" guy to take a picture and add it to the page.

maybe someone who is really intrested could write them an email and ask when the site is updated they could be notified instead of checking back every day.

shoe
Shoe
SolaraGuy Street Racer
SolaraGuy Street Racer

Postby Jewls » Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:33 am

:( Still in developement.....................I have been calling every stereo kit dealer I can think of, nothing yet, not even crtuchfield!
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2004 SE Black-SOLD
Pioneer MP3/XM radio/speakers,K&N filters,TRD RSB,Cargo Net,OEM Mud Guards,sport pedals, blue interior lighting,TRD oil cap,20% tint
Jewls
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5