[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - TRD Air Filter 04 Solara
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

TRD Air Filter 04 Solara

TRD Air Filter 04 Solara

Postby cydog3 » Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:19 pm

I installed a TRD air filter ,I noticed I can see a little of the filter after tightening down the bolts I've tried taken it off and putting it back on a few times and it still shows The stock one is completely covered. Can you tell me if this is how it's supposed to be or should I keep trying to get it completely enclosed?
The red area in the picture is what I am talking about

Thanks in advance

Last edited by cydog3 on Wed May 05, 2004 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
cydog3
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby erasat » Wed May 05, 2004 9:16 am

Don't feel bad, I installed a K&N one this past weekend, and it fits exactly as the TRD one, I think only OEM one will be cover 100%, 99% is not that bad after all, JEJE
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5