[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Solara License Plate Frame
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Solara License Plate Frame

Solara License Plate Frame

Postby erasat » Mon May 17, 2004 11:51 am

I know all of you already know how to look and find stuff on Ebay, but just for those of you that would like a very good license plate frame with the exact Solara Logo on it, this is the one for you, if you want to see how does it looks on the new Solara take a look at below pictures.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... egory=6755

erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby onefiend » Mon May 17, 2004 4:00 pm

They have plenty of those at the Toyota dealership, check out service/parts department. They go for around $20
onefiend
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby erasat » Mon May 17, 2004 4:03 pm

Well, maybe at your local Dealerships they have them, but here where I live and I know in some cities in FL, they don't have ANY accesories for Solaras. Plus for $17, it's not a bad deal, this is the second one I got, one for the Coupe '04 that was stolen and now for the Convertible.
erasat
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5