[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Do I need to roll the fender to fit 19'' wheels
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Do I need to roll the fender to fit 19'' wheels

Do I need to roll the fender to fit 19'' wheels

Postby Somedude » Tue May 25, 2004 10:13 am

I got the 2nd generation solara right now, and I was wondering if I put 19'' rims on them would I need to roll the fenders or cut them?
Somedude
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer
SolaraGuy Semi-Pro Racer

Postby mattyboyl » Tue May 25, 2004 11:30 am

There are guys who have put dubs (20") on these cars and still have wheel gap! I hope that answers you question. 8)
mattyboyl
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby Blazed04 » Tue May 25, 2004 1:51 pm

Id say the only size wheel that we'd hafta roll our fenders with are 22s!! Cuz damm 19s will still look real small! Im suprised how "small" my 20s look on this car! Geometrically if they made a 21"x7.5" or 21"x8" wheel they would fit on our car, besides being a little too wide in the front for it not to rub.
Lunar Mist '04 SE Sport V6
2001 GSXR 750

Blazed04
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5