[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - Clear Bra/Invisa guard
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

Clear Bra/Invisa guard

Clear Bra/Invisa guard

Postby mik00725 » Tue May 25, 2004 7:18 pm

Guys just a question. If I buy a clear bra or Invisaguard for my car, can I install it myself? Does anyone have done this? or Does anyone has seen it installed? It seems I can not find a distributor/installer in my area.

Thanx
2004 Arctic Frost Pearl with Dark Stone Leather seats SE.
mik00725
Regular SolaraGuy Member
Regular SolaraGuy Member

Postby fotodad » Tue May 25, 2004 8:17 pm

Unless you are really good at do-it-yourself stuff, I would recommend you have it professionally installed. It's not as easy as it may appear. There is actually a certain amount of stretching of the plastic by the installer while installing.

I had a hard time finding someone who was authorized to install the stuff, too. What I finally did was check the yellow pages for places that installed window tinting. Make sure you look at pictures of installations they've done or better yet, see a car in person that had it installed by them.

Good luck.
2004 Solara SLE
Lunar Mist/Graphite
InvisaGuard
20% tinting all around
Michelin Pilot A/S
Sirius/Streamer plug and play satellite radio
a smiling face in the driver's seat!
fotodad
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5