[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - short shifter
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

short shifter

short shifter

Postby snce1980 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:52 am

did the gen 1/1.5 have any aftermarket short shifters. a short shifter would be really nice. it just seems that the throw is ridiculously long on the gen 2's, and i see big ass minivan mom's taking me to school cus it takes forever to shift (slight exageration)...
snce1980
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Postby Jewls » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:13 pm

haha now THAT was funny!
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2004 SE Black-SOLD
Pioneer MP3/XM radio/speakers,K&N filters,TRD RSB,Cargo Net,OEM Mud Guards,sport pedals, blue interior lighting,TRD oil cap,20% tint
Jewls
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Re: short shifter

Postby toyotanut3717 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:52 pm

snce1980 wrote:did the gen 1/1.5 have any aftermarket short shifters. a short shifter would be really nice. it just seems that the throw is ridiculously long on the gen 2's, and i see big butt minivan mom's taking me to school cus it takes forever to shift (slight exageration)...

TRD makes one for the Gen 1/1.5, however I don't think the Gen 2 is out yet.
toyotanut3717
Just Licensed SolaraGuy

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5