[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSD/4.0/DST' instead
SolaraGuy.com • View topic - is the weapon R intake going to fit our car
Talk about aftermarket Toyota Solara Gen 2 and 2.5 upgrades.

is the weapon R intake going to fit our car

is the weapon R intake going to fit our car

Postby alan8888 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:35 am

I saw there is a RX330 weapon R intake out there ( groupbuycenter.com)
do u think that intake going to fit our car ????
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Postby slingshot » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:24 am

That is strange since the Weapon-R website shows nothing is available for the Lexus RX330 yet. Maybe they didn't update their website yet? I'd contact Weapon-R directly first to be safe. The engine should be the same between the two cars (tuned slightly differently at 230hp/242 torque) but there is a different amount of room under the hood.
2004 SLE V6 with NAV/VSC/TRAC/Curtain air
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/963151/1
slingshot
SolaraGuy Moderator
SolaraGuy Moderator

Postby alan8888 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 12:05 pm

OH...... :(
I THOUGH I CAN PUT THAT INTAKE
alan8888
SolaraGuy Driver
SolaraGuy Driver

Return to Aftermarket Gen 2 and 2.5